Mobile shelving offers the opportunity to fit double the amount of shelving in a given area
ICHO Mobile shelving offers the opportunity to fit double the amount of shelving in a given area. It is especially popular in environments where rent is too high to waste valuable space on storage. It is most commonly found in:
* Offices for archives and consumables.
* Hospitals for medical records
* Architects practices for drawings
* Doctors surgeries for patient records
* Libraries for stored books and publications.
* Universities and colleges for libraries
* Museums for exhibits not in use.
The principal of using just one aisle between a series of shelving racks is used. The method of moving the racks can be a manual geared chain operation, or in case of heavier loads we would recommend a powered system.
The racks are mounted on mobile bases that can be guided by tracks fixed to the floor. ICHO would prepare proposals and plans for your consideration. This type of project would be fitted by qualified installation crew.