Pallet Flow Racking for palletised loads are compact structures that incorporate roller track sections placed on a sloped lane to allow the pallets to slide down.
The pallets are put in at the highest part of the rolling section and move by the force of gravity and at a controlled speed towards the other end, where they remain until they are ready to be removed. It¡¯s ideal for the following areas:
- Strict FIFO ( First In First Out) required goods warehouse.
- Perishable goods warehouses.
- Intermediate warehouses between two working zones.
- Dispatch areas, where pallets need to be removed quickly.
- Holding warehouses (prepared orders, classification channels in automatic circuits, etc).